TreeHouse parties are lots of fun and always full-service!
Want your kids to have the best birthday party ever? Come celebrate at the TreeHouse! (Psssst… it doesn’t have to be your birthday! We love to throw a party for any reason!)
We specialize in accommodating families, large groups and kids of all ages for birthday parties. TreeHouse provides plenty of room for the kids and their families.
Your own personal Party Host who helps make the party fun for you, too! Your Party Host will set up your table in advance, serve your party food, refill drinks, keep the table tidy, and pace the party.
2 hours reserved seating in our party area
One slice of pizza for the children at the party, and the option to purchase additional pizzas to feed the grown-ups.
Pink lemonade for the kids
Tableware – plates, silverware, napkins, serving utensils.
Name tag stickers for each of the children, and a special birthday name tag for the guest of honor.
Printable party invitations and thank you notes, which you can download from our website and print out as needed. [click to go to invitations page]
Balloons at your table during your party. You don’t need to bring a thing!
Top 10 checklist to make your party a success
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled party time. We will have your table set up and ready for you at your scheduled time.
- Parties have a fixed itinerary to fit nicely within the 2 hour time slot. Your party host will pace your party and let you know what will happen next (play time, pizza, cake cutting, presents, etc.).
- You may bring a cake, but be sure they do not contain any nuts. The TreeHouse is a serious peanut-free facility. No outside birthday cakes allowed without a booked birthday party held with a credit card.
- We will supply the cake server utensils and matches to light candles.
- You may bring goodie bags for guests, to be passed out at the end of the party, but again… no nuts.
- You may bring themed plates and napkins if you wish, but we provide all you need.
- Do not bring themed cups. We use cups with lids and straws.
- Do not bring decorations such as table cloths or signs.
- Do not bring ice cream or any other outside food. We cannot store it or serve it.
- Balloons are only for decoration and they may not be removed from the table.
- Relax and let your party host take care of serving food, refilling drinks, cleaning up and pacing the party. We want you to enjoy yourself!
Pricing and details
|2 hours reserved seating, one slice of pizza for each child, pink lemonade, and all the supplies needed for your party. Plus, full service from your own personal party host.||$124||Up to 8 children|
|2 hours reserved seating, one slice of pizza for each child, pink lemonade, and all the supplies needed for your party. Plus, full service from your own personal party host.||$15.50 per child||9 or more children|
|Extra pizzas for the adults||$13 each||12 slice pizza with your choice of cheese, pepperoni, or any 2 toppings|
|Vanilla ice cream||$1.25|
|Vanilla ice cream. Kids can add chocolate syrup or sprinkles for no extra charge.|
|Fresh, seasonal choices which we prepare for you on the same day of your party.|
|Carafe of coffee||$12||Serves 8-10|
|Pitcher of pop for adults||$5||Your choice of flavors|
More notes on pricing
- During your party, guests may also order from our regular menu and espresso bar. These items may be paid for individually, or the host family can opt to keep a running tab for extras.
- ALL children sitting at the birthday table are included in the count for pricing of $15.50 each. This includes siblings and guests signed in by the parent.
- Our birthday staff enthusiastically earn tips, just like waitstaff. 15% minimum.
- Your reservation guarantees seating for children who are party guests. We have limited seating available for adults.
- TreeHouse memberships do not apply toward birthday parties.
- A credit card number is needed to reserve the party time and seating area for your group. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required when you make your party reservation. Your card will not be charged unless you do not show up.
If your child is not feeling well on the day of his or her party, we will accept cancellations until 10 a.m. on day of your party. We want children to enjoy their party, and we are happy to reschedule when they are feeling healthy again.
Planning a party with us is easy!
Call the TreeHouse at (734) 475-1555
between 9:30am – 3pm weekdays
or after 4pm on the weekends
Our staff will have lots of questions for you, so we can reserve your party date and take care of all the details to suit your group.