TreeHouse parties are lots of fun and always full-service!
Want your kids to have the best birthday party ever? Come celebrate at the TreeHouse! (Psssst… it doesn’t have to be your birthday! We love to throw a party for any reason!)
The TreeHouse provides plenty of room for playing, visiting with friends, enjoying your food, and celebrating your special day. We specialize in accommodating families, large groups and kids of all ages for birthday parties. TreeHouse provides plenty of room for the kids and their families.
Your own personal Party Host who helps make the party fun for you, too! Your Party Host will set up your table in advance, serve your party food, refill drinks, keep the table tidy, and pace the party.
2 hours reserved seating in our party area
One slice of pizza for the children at the party, and the option to purchase additional pizzas to feed the grown-ups.
Pink lemonade for the kids
Tableware – plates, silverware, napkins, serving utensils.
Name tag stickers for each of the children, and a special birthday name tag for the guest of honor.
Printable party invitations and thank you notes, which you can download from our website and print out as needed. [click to go to invitations page]
Balloons at your table during your party. You don’t need to bring a thing!
Our birthday staff enthusiastically earns tips just like any waitstaff. 15% minimum for all parties.
Top 10 checklist to make your party a success
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled party time. We will have your table set up and ready for you at your scheduled time.
- Parties have a fixed itinerary to fit nicely within the 2 hour time slot. Your party host will pace your party and let you know what will happen next (play time, pizza, cake cutting, presents, etc.).
- You may bring a cake, but be sure they do not contain any nuts. The TreeHouse is a serious peanut-free facility. No outside birthday cakes allowed without a booked birthday party held with a credit card.
- You may bring goodie bags for guests, to be passed out at the end of the party, but again… no nuts.
- You may bring themed plates and napkins if you wish, but we provide all you need.
- Do not bring themed cups. We use cups with lids and straws.
- Do not bring decorations such as table cloths or signs.
- Do not bring ice cream or any other outside food. We cannot store it or serve it.
- Balloons are only for decoration and may not be removed from the table.
- Relax and let your party host take care of serving food, refilling drinks, cleaning up and pacing the party. We want you to enjoy yourself!
Pricing and details
|2 hours reserved seating, one slice of pizza for each child, pink lemonade, and all the supplies needed for your party. Plus, full service from your own personal party host.||$124||Up to 8 children|
|$15.50 per child||9 or more children|
|Extra pizzas for the adults||$13 each||12 slice pizza with 1 topping. $2 for each additional topping.|
|Vanilla ice cream||$1.25|
|Vanilla ice cream. Kids can add chocolate syrup or sprinkles for no extra charge.|
|Fruit tray or |
|$20||Fresh, seasonal choices which we prepare for you on the same day of your party.|
|Carafe of coffee||$12||Serves 8-10|
|Pitcher of pop or iced tea for adults||$5||Your choice of pop flavors or iced tea.|
More notes on pricing
- During your party, guests may also order from our regular menu and espresso bar. These items may be paid for individually, or the host family can opt to keep a running tab for extras.
- Each child sitting at the birthday table is included in the per child count for pricing. This includes siblings and guests signed in by the parent.
- Our birthday staff enthusiastically earn tips, just like waitstaff. Minimum 15% gratuity added for party hosts.
- Your reservation guarantees seating for children who are party guests. We have limited seating available for adults.
- TreeHouse memberships do not apply toward birthday parties.
- A credit card is needed to reserve the party time and seating area for your group. A $50 deposit is required when you make your reservation.
If you need to cancel your party, you may do so up to 14 days in advance of your party at no charge. If you must cancel fewer than 14 days in advance, your $50 deposit is non-refundable.
Planning a party with us is easy!
Call the TreeHouse at (734) 475-1555
between 10am – 3pm M-F
or after 2pm on the weekends
Best times to call are Monday-Friday, 10am til 3pm, or Saturday-Sunday after 2pm. Outside those hours, we have limited office staff available to take party reservations. Our staff will have lots of questions for you, so we can reserve your party date and take care of all the details to suit your group.